I’m a Mormon
MormonAngst.com QR Code
- I’m Back! mormonangst.wordpress.com/2016/08/02/im-… 1 year ago
- RT @Stephen_Stanton: Vote 4 friend @MormonAngst in the costume contest to win tix to #TheForceAwakens premiere!:) a.cstmapp.com/voteme/11744/6… h… 1 year ago
- RT @StephanieMBlack: "The older I get, the more I realize that family is the center of life and is the key to eternal happiness"--Elder Per… 1 year ago
- RT @ldsconf: President Faust "I believe in the healing power that can come to us as we follow the counsel of the Savior 'to forgive all men… 1 year ago
- RT @StephanieMBlack: Let us remember that we need to forgive to be forgiven--Elder Faust #ldsconf #ElderBednar 1 year ago
Category Archives: Mormon Angst
I’ve been on hiatus for awhile, aka – I’ve been ignoring this site, but I’m back and will start adding content again.
Superman was sent to Earth by a celestial father and mother, Jor-El and Lara, who lived on a far away planet having the appearance of white crystal. Jor-El sent his son to Earth to live and be raised by earthly … Continue reading
I took this picture on a snowy Saturday (Nov 10) morning on my way in to the Draper Temple to do a session.
Here’s a positive article on the ‘Mormon Moment’ and how it will be more than just a moment, but that it is a lifestyle that will endure hardships. The Mormonizing of America by Stephen Mansfield Give it a read, it … Continue reading
I recently read this article by Daniel Peterson regarding the Doctrine of Exaltation and how it has been taught by Joseph Smith via revelation, even before the founding of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Starting with … Continue reading
Regardless of who is the President, the Lord will bring to pass His designs through righteous men and women. The Lord will provide a way and will work through righteous men and women who want to serve Him. A great example … Continue reading
Today in our Church meetings we discussed the need for one to work and the value of work. We talked about how it is important that we work for what we need and want, and that it is just as … Continue reading